Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The Birch Chapel at Pine Point Camp (boys) on Great Pond, Belgrade Lakes, ca. 1910.
This is part of a collection of photographs that include scenes of Mt. Desert Island, Porcupine Island, Eggemoggin Reach to Rockland in Penobscot Bay and the Belgrade Lakes region of Maine.
About This Item
- Title: The Birch Chapel, Pine Point-Great Lake, ca. 1910
- Creation Date: circa 1910
- Subject Date: circa 1910
- Local Name: Pine Point Camp
- Town: Belgrade Lakes
- County: Kennebec
- State: ME
- Media: Photoprint
- Dimensions: 20 cm x 25 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 560, #1214
- Collection: Maine photograph album
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Birch Chapel (Pine Point Camp, Belgrade Lakes, Me.)--Photographs
- Camps--Maine--Belgrade Lakes
- Great Pond (Me.)--Photographs
- Pine Point Camp (Me.)--Photographs
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.