Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
This image may show part of Camp Abena on Great Pond in Belgrade Lakes, ca. 1910. The photograph is entitled, Pine Beach.
This is part of a collection of photographs that include scenes of Mt. Desert Island, Porcupine Island, Eggemoggin Reach to Rockland in Penobscot Bay and the Belgrade Lakes region of Maine.
About This Item
- Title: Pine Beach, ca. 1910
- Creation Date: circa 1910
- Subject Date: circa 1910
- Town: Belgrade Lakes
- County: Kennebec
- State: ME
- Media: Photoprint
- Dimensions: 20 cm x 25 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 560, #1223
- Collection: Maine photograph album
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Camp Abena (Belgrade Lakes, Me.)--Photographs
- Camps--Maine--Belgrade Lakes--Photographs
- Great Pond (Belgrade Lakes, Me.)--Photographs
- Vacation homes--Maine--Belgrade Lakes--Photographs
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.