Contributed by Stetson Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The easterly view of Pleasant Lake from the shore of Hartwell's Landing in Stetson shows a group returning from a day of fishing.
In the center canoe is George Hartwell, owner of the resort.
About This Item
- Title: Canoes on Pleasant Lake, Stetson, ca. 1909
- Creation Date: circa 1909
- Subject Date: circa 1909
- Local Name: Hartwell's Landing/Pleasant Lake
- Town: Stetson
- County: Penobscot
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 8.5 cm x 14 cm
- Local Code: SHS 021
- Collection: Stetson Historical Society
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Stetson Historical Society
257 Stetson Road, Stetson, ME 04488
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.