Kennebec Proprietor meeting notes, Boston, 1751
Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
These minutes from Nov. 27 and December 6, 1751 Boston meetings of the Kennebec Proprietors show a sampling of some of the concerns of the early settling of central Maine.
- Title: Kennebec Proprietor meeting notes, Boston, 1751
- Creator: Kennebec Proprietors
- Creation Date: 1751-12-06
- Subject Date: 1751-12-06
- Town: Boston
- County: Suffolk
- State: MA
- Media: Ink on paper
- Dimensions (cm): 20 x 17
- Local Code: Coll. 60 v. 3, p. 101-102
- Collection: Kennebec Proprietors
- Object Type: Text
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine Historical Society
489 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
If you'd like to privately share a comment with MMN staff, please use this form.