Contributed by Maine Folklife Center, Univ. of Maine
Listen to Ann talk about the pay difference between men and women
In 2006 Amy Stevens, a former graduate student from the University of Maine, interviewed Ann Robinson about her employment at Eastern Fine Paper from 1980 until she retired in 2003.
In this sound clip from the interview Ann talks about how she was paid less than if a man was in her position in the Human Resources department.
About This Item
- Title: Pay differences between male and female employees, Brewer, 2006
- Creator: Stevens, Amy
- Creation Date: 2006-07-26
- Subject Date: 1970 - 2004
- Town: Brewer
- County: Penobscot
- State: ME
- Media: audio recording
- Local Code: NA3417 cd2408
- Object Type: Video and sound
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Folklife Center, Univ. of Maine
5773 South Stevens Hall, Orono, ME 04469
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Eastern Corporation (Bangor, Me.)
- Labor unions--Maine--Brewer
- Paper industry--Maine--Brewer
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.