Contributed by an individual through Stetson Historical Society
Not available for reproduction or licensing. More info.
Clyde Rand is shown with oxen named Mt. Katahdin and Granger, bred by Clyde's father A.S. Rand on Creambrook Farm in Stetson.
Rand boasted they were the "world's largest oxen." They eventually grew to weigh 9,800 pounds.
About This Item
- Title: Clyde Rand with oxen, Stetson, ca. 1902
- Creation Date: circa 1902
- Subject Date: circa 1902
- Local Name: Ceambrook Farm
- Town: Stetson
- County: Penobscot
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 10 cm x 14 cm
- Local Code: SHS 014
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Stetson Historical Society
257 Stetson Road, Stetson, ME 04488