The pros and cons of the union at Eastern, Brewer, ca. 1974-2000
Contributed by Maine Folklife Center, Univ. of Maine
In 2006 Amy Stevens, a former graduate student from the University of Maine, interviewed Dola Hinckley about her employment at Eastern Fine Paper from 1974 until 2000.
In this sound clip Dola discusses both the pros and the cons of the union during the time she worked for the company.
Listen to Dola talk about how she felt about the union
- Title: The pros and cons of the union at Eastern, Brewer, ca. 1974-2000
- Creator: Stevens, Amy
- Creation Date: 2006-02-17
- Subject Date: 1974 - 2000
- Town: Brewer
- County: Penobscot
- State: ME
- Media: audio recording
- Local Code: NA3574 cd2429
- Object Type: Video and sound
For more information about this item, contact:
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
If you'd like to privately share a comment with MMN staff, please use this form.