What Eastern contributed to the community and employees, Brewer, ca. 1978-2004
Contributed by Maine Folklife Center, Univ. of Maine
In 2006 Amy Stevens, a former graduate student from the University of Maine, interviewed Mike Woodbury, the color boss/lead of Eastern Fine Paper from 1978 until 2004, about his employment at Eastern.
In this audio clip Mike talks about what benefits Brewer received from Eastern and how its closure in 2004 affected the community.
listen to a reading of this document
- Title: What Eastern contributed to the community and employees, Brewer, ca. 1978-2004
- Creator: Stevens, Amy
- Creation Date: 2006-01-25
- Subject Date: 1978 - 2004
- Town: Brewer
- County: Penobscot
- State: ME
- Media: audio recording
- Local Code: NA3472 cd2426
- Object Type: Video and sound
For more information about this item, contact:
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
If you'd like to privately share a comment with MMN staff, please use this form.