Contributed by Maine Folklife Center, Univ. of Maine
Listen to Donna Holland talk about the salary of female employees.
In 2006 Amy Stevens, a former graduate student of the University of Maine interviewed Donna Holland who worked for Eastern Fine Paper between 1970 and 2004 about her experiences with the company.
In this clip Donna talks to Amy about the salary of female employees at Eastern Fine.
About This Item
- Title: The salary of female employees at Eastern, Brewer, 2006
- Creator: Stevens, Amy
- Creation Date: 2006-06-29
- Subject Date: 1970 - 2003
- Town: Brewer
- County: Penobscot
- State: ME
- Media: audio recording
- Local Code: NA3406 CD2426
- Object Type: Video and sound
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Folklife Center, Univ. of Maine
5773 South Stevens Hall, Orono, ME 04469
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Dismissal of employees--Maine--Brewer
- Eastern Corporation (Bangor, Me.)
- Labor unions--Maine--Brewer
- Paper industry--Maine--Brewer
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.