Native American Battle Axe
Contributed by Maine Historical Society
This is the head of a battle axe found at Mount Kineo in 1909 by E.I. Gilmore.
- Title: Native American Battle Axe
- Town: Mt. Kineo, Rockwood
- County: Piscataquis
- State: ME
- Media: Stone
- Local Code: Native American Coll. Misc. Box 10
- Collection: Native American
- Object Type: Physical Object
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine Historical Society
489 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Share what you know about this item
... Or if there's a problem with this page, tell us.
Have a similar item and want it appraised? Check our Note on Appraisals.