Contributed by Maine Historical Society
This is the head of a battle axe found at Mount Kineo in 1909 by E.I. Gilmore.
About This Item
- Title: Wabanki axe, Mount Kineo
- Town: Mt. Kineo, Rockwood
- County: Piscataquis
- State: ME
- Media: Stone
- Local Code: Native American Coll. Misc. Box 10
- Collection: Native American
- Object Type: Physical Object
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.