Contributed by Maine Folklife Center, Univ. of Maine
Listen to Manly talk about maintaing the sense of family
In 2005 Amy Stevens, a former graduate student from the University of Maine, interviewed Manly DeBeck, an employee of Eastern Fine Paper from 1967 until 2004, about his experiences with the company.
In this clip Manly discusses how he maintains connections with other employees from Eastern after the mill closed in 2004.
About This Item
- Title: Remaining Connected, Brewer, 2005
- Creator: Stevens, Amy
- Creation Date: 2005-11-14
- Subject Date: 2004 - 2005
- Town: Brewer
- County: Penobscot
- State: ME
- Media: audio recording
- Local Code: NA3397 CD2379-2380
- Object Type: Video and sound
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Folklife Center, Univ. of Maine
5773 South Stevens Hall, Orono, ME 04469
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Dismissal of employees--Maine--Brewer
- Eastern Corporation (Bangor, Me.)
- Paper industry--Maine--Brewer
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.