Contributed by L.C. Bates Museum / Good Will-Hinckley Homes
In the summer of 1889 George Quincy of Boston sent the first group of orphans to Good Will Homes for the summer.
The boys stayed on at Good Will Cottage to become the first Good Will boys.
About This Item
- Title: First Good Will Home orphans, Fairfield, 1889
- Creator: Good Will Home Association
- Creation Date: 1889
- Subject Date: 1889
- Local Name: Hinckley
- Town: Fairfield
- County: Somerset
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 17.6 cm x 25.5 cm
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:L.C. Bates Museum / Good Will-Hinckley Homes
Route 201, Hinckley, ME 04944
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Good Will-Hinckley (Hinckley, Me.)
- Good Will-Hinckley Home for Boys and Girls (Fairfield, Me.)--Photographs
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.