Mt. Washington, New Hampshire, ca. 1955
Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
George W. French (1983-1970), who worked as a photographer for the state of Maine, took this photograph from Intervale, New Hampshire.
The mountain between the two trees is Mt. Washington.
French, a native of Kezar Falls, graduated from Bates College in 1908.
- Title: Mt. Washington, New Hampshire, ca. 1955
- Creator: French, George Washington
- Creation Date: circa 1955
- Subject Date: circa 1955
- Town: Intervale
- State: NH
- Media: color reversal film
- Local Code: Coll. 4015, Box 7
- Collection: George French and Fred Philpot photograph collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.