Contributed by Maine Historical Society
George W. French captured this photograph of Kezar Lake. French, a native of Kezar Falls, worked for some time for the State of Maine to photograph Maine to promote tourism.
Kezar Lake covers 2,510 acres and has a maximum depth of 155 feet.
About This Item
- Title: Kezar Lake, Lovell, ca. 1935
- Creator: French, George Washington
- Creation Date: circa 1935
- Subject Date: circa 1935
- Town: Lovell
- County: Oxford
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 20 cm x 25 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 4015, Box 1
- Collection: George French and Fred Philpot photograph collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.