Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Landers, Frary & Clark's "Universal" trademark was once one of the most well-known names in home appliances and hardware.
About This Item
- Title: Universal electric stove, ca. 1922
- Creation Date: circa 1922
- Subject Date: circa 1922
- Media: Steel, porcelain, copper
- Local Code: 2004.090.2165
- Collection: Central Maine Power Company collection
- Object Type: Physical Object
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.