Hotpoint automatic Range Timer, ca. 1930
Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The mechanism of this Range Timer must be wound by hand; an internal switch turns the oven on and off. Cooking time could not exceed five hours.
- Title: Hotpoint automatic Range Timer, ca. 1930
- Creator: Lux Clock Manufacturing Co.
- Creation Date: circa 1930
- Subject Date: circa 1930
- Media: Cast iron, glass
- Local Code: 2004.090.0027
- Object Type: Physical Object
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine Historical Society
489 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Share what you know about this item
... Or if there's a problem with this page, tell us.
Have a similar item and want it appraised? Check our Note on Appraisals.