Turn-Over Toaster. ca. 1916
Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Westinghouse Electric Co.'s Turn-Over Toaster was an innovation that helped prevent burned fingers by flipping the slice of toast end-over-end when the doors of the toaster were opened.
- Title: Turn-Over Toaster. ca. 1916
- Creator: Westinghouse Electric Co.
- Creation Date: circa 1916
- Subject Date: circa 1916
- Media: Nickel-plated steel, mica, bakelite
- Local Code: 2004.090.0073
- Collection: Central Maine Power Company
- Object Type: Physical Object
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine Historical Society
489 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Share what you know about this item
... Or if there's a problem with this page, tell us.
Have a similar item and want it appraised? Check our Note on Appraisals.