Turn-Over Toaster. ca. 1916
Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Westinghouse Electric Co.'s Turn-Over Toaster was an innovation that helped prevent burned fingers by flipping the slice of toast end-over-end when the doors of the toaster were opened.
- Title: Turn-Over Toaster. ca. 1916
- Creator: Westinghouse Electric Co.
- Creation Date: circa 1916
- Subject Date: circa 1916
- Media: Nickel-plated steel, mica, bakelite
- Local Code: 2004.090.0073
- Collection: Central Maine Power Company
- Object Type: Physical Object
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine Historical Society
489 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Share what you know about this item
We do NOT offer appraisals on like items. Check our Note on Appraisals.