Crimping-splicing tool, ca. 1935
Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The adjustable wooden handle of this wire-splicing clamp allows the tool to be used in tight places. Electrical line workers used the tool to connect two wires in sleeves.
- Title: Crimping-splicing tool, ca. 1935
- Creator: Crescent Tool Co.
- Creation Date: circa 1935
- Subject Date: circa 1935
- Media: Wood, galvanized iron
- Local Code: 2004.090.1407
- Collection: Central Maine Power Company collection
- Object Type: Physical Object
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.