Crimping-splicing tool, ca. 1935
Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The adjustable wooden handle of this wire-splicing clamp allows the tool to be used in tight places. Electrical line workers used the tool to connect two wires in sleeves.
- Title: Crimping-splicing tool, ca. 1935
- Creator: Crescent Tool Co.
- Creation Date: circa 1935
- Subject Date: circa 1935
- Media: Wood, galvanized iron
- Local Code: 2004.090.1407
- Collection: Central Maine Power Co.
- Object Type: Physical Object
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine Historical Society
489 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Share what you know about this item
We do NOT offer appraisals on like items. Check our Note on Appraisals.