Crimping-splicing tool, ca. 1935
Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The adjustable wooden handle of this wire-splicing clamp allows the tool to be used in tight places. Electrical line workers used the tool to connect two wires in sleeves.
- Title: Crimping-splicing tool, ca. 1935
- Creator: Crescent Tool Co.
- Creation Date: circa 1935
- Subject Date: circa 1935
- Media: Wood, galvanized iron
- Local Code: 2004.090.1407
- Collection: Central Maine Power Co.
- Object Type: Physical Object
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine Historical Society
489 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Share what you know about this item
... Or if there's a problem with this page, tell us.
We do NOT offer appraisals on like items. Check our Note on Appraisals.