Splicing sleeve, ca. 1910
Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The splicing sleeve was used by linemen connecting electrical cables. A special tool was then used to secure the sleeve on the two ends of cable.
- Title: Splicing sleeve, ca. 1910
- Creation Date: circa 1910
- Subject Date: circa 1910
- Media: Copper, aluminum
- Local Code: 2004.090.4698
- Collection: Central Maine Power Company collection
- Object Type: Physical Object
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.