Ratchet sleeve twister, ca. 1935
Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The ratchet sleeve twister is one of a number of specialized tools developed to help the lineman who install electrical cable ensure that both the electrical and mechanical connections on utility line are safe and strong.
- Title: Ratchet sleeve twister, ca. 1935
- Creator: Lowell Wrench Co.
- Creation Date: circa 1935
- Subject Date: circa 1935
- Media: Steel
- Local Code: 2004.090.0925
- Collection: Central Maine Power Co.
- Object Type: Physical Object
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine Historical Society
489 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Share what you know about this item
... Or if there's a problem with this page, tell us.
Have a similar item and want it appraised? Check our Note on Appraisals.