Rubber top hat, ca. 1910
Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
This early electrical lineman's Central Maine Power Co. uniform hat is rubberized to protect against electric shock, but offers little protection from falling objects.
- Title: Rubber top hat, ca. 1910
- Creation Date: circa 1910
- Subject Date: circa 1910
- Media: Rubber, felt
- Local Code: 2004.090.0910
- Collection: Central Maine Power Co.
- Object Type: Physical Object
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine Historical Society
489 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
If you'd like to privately share a comment with MMN staff, please use this form.