Rubber top hat, ca. 1910
Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
This early electrical lineman's Central Maine Power Co. uniform hat is rubberized to protect against electric shock, but offers little protection from falling objects.
- Title: Rubber top hat, ca. 1910
- Creation Date: circa 1910
- Subject Date: circa 1910
- Media: Rubber, felt
- Local Code: 2004.090.0910
- Collection: Central Maine Power Co.
- Object Type: Physical Object
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine Historical Society
489 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Share what you know about this item
We do NOT offer appraisals on like items. Check our Note on Appraisals.