Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
This early electrical lineman's Central Maine Power Co. uniform hat is rubberized to protect against electric shock, but offers little protection from falling objects.
About This Item
- Title: Rubber top hat, ca. 1910
- Creation Date: circa 1910
- Subject Date: circa 1910
- Media: Rubber, felt
- Local Code: 2004.090.0910
- Collection: Central Maine Power Company collection
- Object Type: Physical Object
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.