Westinghouse #104 insulator, ca. 1920
Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
This type of insulator is sometimes called a "side-tie" insulator, and may have been used for either domestic service distribution or telephone and telegraph lines.
This insulator was recovered from a pole in Westbrook.
- Title: Westinghouse #104 insulator, ca. 1920
- Creator: Westinghouse Electric Co.
- Creation Date: circa 1920
- Subject Date: circa 1920
- Media: Ceramic
- Local Code: 2004.090.4417
- Collection: Central Maine Power Co.
- Object Type: Physical Object
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine Historical Society
489 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
If you'd like to privately share a comment with MMN staff, please use this form.