Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
This type of insulator is sometimes called a "side-tie" insulator, and may have been used for either domestic service distribution or telephone and telegraph lines.
This insulator was recovered from a pole in Westbrook.
About This Item
- Title: Westinghouse #104 insulator, ca. 1920
- Creator: Westinghouse Electric Co.
- Creation Date: circa 1920
- Subject Date: circa 1920
- Media: Ceramic
- Local Code: 2004.090.4417
- Collection: Central Maine Power Company collection
- Object Type: Physical Object
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.