Pin-type telephone line insulator, 1888
Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
This "toll style" telephone-line insulator was installed as part of the Old Orchard Beach Fire Department alarm system sometime between 1890 and 1920.
- Title: Pin-type telephone line insulator, 1888
- Creator: Hemingray Glass Co.
- Creation Date: 1888
- Subject Date: circa 1888
- Media: Glass
- Local Code: 2004.090.4436
- Collection: Central Maine Power Co.
- Object Type: Physical Object
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine Historical Society
489 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
If you'd like to privately share a comment with MMN staff, please use this form.