Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The interior of the Central Maine Power Co. appliance store in Brunswick shows mainly lamps and small appliances. The stores also sold large appliances and offered appliance repair services.
About This Item
- Title: Central Maine Power Co. appliance store, Brunswick, ca. 1925
- Creation Date: circa 1925
- Subject Date: circa 1925
- Town: Brunswick
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Local Code: Coll. 2115, Box 354/Stores
- Collection: Central Maine Power Company collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.