Maine Yankee Atomic Power Station, Wiscasset, ca. 1972
Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
An overview of Maine Yankee Atomic Power station, Maine's only nuclear power provider, is shown sometime after the plan opened in 1972.
The plant, which closed in 1996, was on Sheepscot Bay in Wiscasset.
- Title: Maine Yankee Atomic Power Station, Wiscasset, ca. 1972
- Creation Date: circa 1972
- Subject Date: circa 1972
- Town: Wiscasset
- County: Lincoln
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Local Code: Coll. 2115, Box 325/after 69
- Collection: Central Maine Power Company collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.