Farmingdale steam station, ca. 1920
Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Farmingdale Steam Station, completed in 1912, was Central Maine Power Company’s first new steam plant; it greatly increased their generating capacity.
- Title: Farmingdale steam station, ca. 1920
- Creation Date: circa 1920
- Subject Date: circa 1920
- Town: Farmingdale
- County: Kennebec
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Local Code: Coll. 2115, Box 311/10
- Collection: Central Maine Power Company collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.