Indian Pond brochure, ca. 1955
Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
A brochure from the Maine Forest Service describes the campsites and other amenities available at Indian Pond, which was enlarged when Central Maine Power Co. built the Harris Dam in 1955.
Some 2,500 acres of trees and brush were cleared and flooded.
- Title: Indian Pond brochure, ca. 1955
- Creator: Maine Forest Service
- Creation Date: circa 1955
- Subject Date: 1955
- Town: Greenville
- County: Harris
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Local Code: Coll. 2115, Box 134/6
- Collection: Central Maine Power Co.
- Object Type: Text and Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine Historical Society
489 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.