Type C electric meter, ca. 1906
Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Westinghouse Electric & Manufacturing Co. produced this Type "C" watt-hour meter.
The meter had a stamped steel base and a porcelain terminal chamber.
Westinghouse used these only from 1906-1911.
- Title: Type C electric meter, ca. 1906
- Creator: Westinghouse Electrical & Manufacturing Co.
- Creation Date: circa 1906
- Subject Date: 1906
- Media: Enameled metal, glass
- Local Code: 2004.090.1040
- Collection: Central Maine Power Co.
- Object Type: Physical Object
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine Historical Society
489 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Share what you know about this item
... Or if there's a problem with this page, tell us.
Have a similar item and want it appraised? Check our Note on Appraisals.