Portable electric test meter, ca. 1912
Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The portable rotating standard meter enclosed in the box was used to test watt-hour meters to ensure that customers' usage was reported accurately.
- Title: Portable electric test meter, ca. 1912
- Creator: Westinghouse Electrical & Manufacturing Co.
- Creation Date: circa 1912
- Subject Date: circa 1912
- Media: Wood, metal, glass
- Local Code: 2004.090.0623
- Collection: Central Maine Power Co.
- Object Type: Physical Object
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine Historical Society
489 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Share what you know about this item
... Or if there's a problem with this page, tell us.
We do NOT offer appraisals on like items. Check our Note on Appraisals.