Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The portable rotating standard meter enclosed in the box was used to test watt-hour meters to ensure that customers' usage was reported accurately.
About This Item
- Title: Portable electric test meter, ca. 1912
- Creator: Westinghouse Electrical & Manufacturing Co.
- Creation Date: circa 1912
- Subject Date: circa 1912
- Media: Wood, metal, glass
- Local Code: 2004.090.0623
- Collection: Central Maine Power Company collection
- Object Type: Physical Object
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.