Westinghouse stamped steel meter, 1928
Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Introduced in 1924, the Westinghouse OB meter was smaller than its predecessor, the OA (and most present-day meters), and, instead of cast iron, its housing was made out of stamped steel.
- Title: Westinghouse stamped steel meter, 1928
- Creator: Westinghouse Electrical & Manufacturing Co.
- Creation Date: 1928
- Subject Date: circa 1928
- Media: Metal, glass
- Local Code: 2004.090.0538
- Collection: Central Maine Power Co.
- Object Type: Physical Object
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine Historical Society
489 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Share what you know about this item
... Or if there's a problem with this page, tell us.
Have a similar item and want it appraised? Check our Note on Appraisals.