Electrical worker pouch, ca. 1930
Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Roland S. Rand was the Central Maine Power Company’s district manager for the Lewiston-Auburn region in the 1950s.
He carried this pouch, which contained a pair of leather gloves and a pair of rubber gloves.
- Title: Electrical worker pouch, ca. 1930
- Creation Date: circa 1930
- Subject Date: circa 1930
- Media: Canvas
- Dimensions (cm): 21 x 9 x 45
- Local Code: 2004.090.3060
- Collection: Central Maine Power Co.
- Object Type: Physical Object
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine Historical Society
489 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.