Rubber electrical worker gloves, ca. 1935
Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Roland S. Rand, a Central Maine Power Co. employee, used these rubber gloves that carry a CMP logo on them.
Rand carried the gloves, along with a pair of leather ones, in a canvas pouch with his name on it. They were part of a lineman's safety equipment.
Rand was CMP's district manager for the Lewiston-Auburn region in the 1950s.
- Title: Rubber electrical worker gloves, ca. 1935
- Creator: White Rubber Corp., Ravenna, Ohio
- Creation Date: circa 1950
- Subject Date: circa 1935
- Media: Rubber, leather, suede, canvas, brass
- Dimensions (cm): 23 x 54
- Local Code: 2004.090.3060
- Collection: Central Maine Power Co.
- Object Type: Physical Object
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine Historical Society
489 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Share what you know about this item
We do NOT offer appraisals on like items. Check our Note on Appraisals.