Pop-up toaster, ca. 1946
Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
General Electric Co. manufactured this automatic pop-up toaster that has adjustments for the length of toasting and a switch to stop the toast from popping up.
The toaster was one of the appliances promoted and sold by electric utilities such as Central Maine Power Co.
- Title: Pop-up toaster, ca. 1946
- Creator: General Electric Co.
- Creation Date: circa 1946
- Subject Date: circa 1946
- Media: Steel, chrome, bakelite
- Dimensions (cm): 18 x 29 x 15
- Local Code: 2004.090.0085
- Collection: Central Maine Power Co.
- Object Type: Physical Object
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine Historical Society
489 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Share what you know about this item
... Or if there's a problem with this page, tell us.
We do NOT offer appraisals on like items. Check our Note on Appraisals.