Cumberland County Power and Light employees, 1927
Cumberland County Power and Light was incorporated in 1909 and served southern Maine until its merger with Central Maine Power in 1942. The CCP&L showroom and the signage on the vehicles all promote the "Easy" brand of appliances.
Writing on the car roofs announces, "Try One Free." One sign notes the company's 50th anniversary, harkening back to the founding in 1877 of the Cumberland Illuminating Company. Larger companies acquired smaller ones before CCP&L was formed.