Contributed by Maine Medical Center Archives
This photograph shows a 1930s era ward at Maine General Hospital in Portland.
Maine General Hospital is the predecessor of Maine Medical Center.
About This Item
- Title: MGH hospital ward, Portland, ca. 1930
- Creator: Marshall, John A.
- Creation Date: circa 1930
- Subject Date: circa 1932
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 25.5 cm x 20.5 cm
- Local Code: P01.16.11
- Collection: Buildings/Wards
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Medical Center Archives
22 Bramhall Street, Portland, ME 04102
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.