Augusta C. Shaylor, ca. 1905
Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Augusta C. Shaylor was the wife of penman Horace W. Shaylor.
She was born on July 12, 1846 and died October 20, 1921 of a cerebral hemorrhage.
Horace and Augusta Shaylor had two children, Horace W. Jr. and Lucilla.
- Title: Augusta C. Shaylor, ca. 1905
- Creation Date: circa 1905
- Subject Date: circa 1905
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 9.5 cm x 12 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 2538, Box 2/10
- Collection: Shaylor family collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.