Contributed by McArthur Public Library
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Sewer construction taking place on Main Street, Biddeford, 1914 - 1915. Men stand along rim of the construction.
About This Item
- Title: Main Street sewer construction, Biddeford, 1914 - 1915
- Creator: Gay, Robert Henry
- Creation Date: circa 1914
- Subject Date: circa 1914
- Local Name: Main Street
- Town: Biddeford
- County: York
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 13 cm x 17 cm
- Local Code: 0003b
- Collection: photo collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:McArthur Public Library
PO Box 346, Biddeford, ME 04005
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.