Company E, Skowhegan, 1917
Contributed by Skowhegan History House
Skowhegan National Guard Company E photo taken in April of 1917 in front of the Dodge Block (now Sterns) on Water Street/Madison Avenue near bridge in Skowhegan. Front Row, sitting, left to right, 4th-Brooks Savage.
- Title: Company E, Skowhegan, 1917
- Creator: Huff, C T
- Creation Date: 1917-04-01
- Subject Date: 1917-04-01
- Town: Skowhegan
- County: Somerset
- State: ME
- Media: Black & White Photograph
- Dimensions (cm): 19.5 x 24
- Local Code: S.H.H.P.C. 1917.1.1
- Collection: Skowhegan History House
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Skowhegan History House
66 Elm Street, PO Box 832, Skowhegan, ME 04976
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Share what you know about this item
... Or if there's a problem with this page, tell us.
We do NOT offer appraisals on like items. Check our Note on Appraisals.