Contributed by Diana Letellier through Sebago Historical Society
Not available for reproduction or licensing. More info.
Corporal Walter Rounds, Co I, 17th Maine Infantry, wrote to his cousin Abbie Rounds, expressing his desire that she would would write sooner.
He wrote that he liked getting mail from home, especially her letters.
About This Item
- Title: Corp. Walter Rounds writes to Cousin Abbie, 1864
- Creator: Rounds, Walter
- Creation Date: 1864-01-25
- Subject Date: 1864-01-25
- Town: Steep Falls
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Dimensions: 20 cm x 13 cm
- Collection: Diana Letellier: Family letters
- Object Type: Text
For more information about this item, contact:Sebago Historical Society
PO Box 59, Sebago, ME 04029
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Maine--Civil War, 1861-1865
- United States--Civil War, 1861-1865
- United States. Army. Maine Infantry Regiment, 17th (1861-1865). Company I
- Rounds, Walter--Correspondence
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.