Contributed by Mantor Library at UMF
These two Farmington State Normal School students appear to be modeling their undergarments for a laugh.
Dress codes and proper behavior were important in the 1920's. Students were expected to dress appropriately, exhibit good manners, and converse intelligently. They still found time for some fun.
About This Item
- Title: Girls in bloomers, Farmington State Normal School, ca. 1922
- Creation Date: circa 1922
- Subject Date: circa 1922
- Town: Farmington
- County: Franklin
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 8.25 cm x 5.75 cm
- Collection: Thelma Scrapbook
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Mantor Library at UMF
University of Maine at Farmington, 116 South Street, Farmington, ME 04938
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Farmington State Teachers College (Me.)
- Farmington State Normal School (Me.)
- University of Maine Farmington
- Farmington State Normal School
- University of Maine at Farmington
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.