Miller Library, Colby College, Waterville, ca. 1945
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
A Tichnor Brothers postcard of Miller Library on the Colby College Campus in Waterville, ca. 1945. Completed in 1947, the Miller Library is at the center of the Colby campus. The library is named after its primary donor, Merton L. Miller, and currently contains 900,000 books (2013). The lawn in front of the library has also served as the location for many of the college's graduations.
The caption reads, "Miller Library & Administration Bldg., Colby College, Waterville, Maine."