Riverside Golf Club, Portland, ca. 1938
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
A Tichnor Brothers postcard of the Riverside Golf Club in Portland from around 1938. The golf course was built by the city of Portland in 1932 on farmland along the Presumpscot River. As of 2013, the golf course contains both an 18 and a 9 hole course and is still owned by the city.
The caption reads, "Riverside (Municipal) Golf Club, Portland, Maine."