Riverside Golf Club, Portland, ca. 1938
Contributed by Boston Public Library
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
A Tichnor Brothers postcard of the Riverside Golf Club in Portland from around 1938. The golf course was built by the city of Portland in 1932 on farmland along the Presumpscot River. As of 2013, the golf course contains both an 18 and a 9 hole course and is still owned by the city.
The caption reads, "Riverside (Municipal) Golf Club, Portland, Maine."
- Title: Riverside Golf Club, Portland, ca. 1938
- Creator: Tichnor Bros., Inc.
- Creation Date: circa 1938
- Subject Date: circa 1938
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Linen texture postcard
- Dimensions (cm): 9 x 14
- Collection: The Tichnor Brothers Collection
- Object Type: Text and Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Boston Public Library
700 Boylston Street, Boston, MA 02116
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
If you'd like to privately share a comment with MMN staff, please use this form.