Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Portland City Hall being rebuilt after a destructive fire in 1908 destroyed the structure.
About This Item
- Title: Building City Hall, April 29, 1910
- Creation Date: 1910-04-29
- Subject Date: 1910-04-29
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 18 cm x 23 cm
- Local Code: Photographs--Portland--City Hall
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.