Contributed by Boston Public Library
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The view of Livermore Falls shows the town with the Androsgcoggin River running through it. All streets are labeled. Indexed at the bottom are various businesses, stores, schools and churches.
The full title of this view is, "Livermore Falls, Maine."
About This Item
- Title: Livermore Falls bird's-eye view, 1889
- Creator: Norris, George E.
- Creation Date: 1889
- Subject Date: 1889
- Town: Livermore Falls
- County: Androscoggin
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper; lithograph
- Dimensions: 27.0 cm x 53.0 cm
- Local Code: G3734.L6A3 1889 .N6
- Object Type: Text and Image
For more information about this item, contact:Boston Public Library
700 Boylston Street, Boston, MA 02116
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Androscoggin River (N.H. and Me.)--Aerial views
- Livermore Falls (Me.)--Maps
- Livermore Falls (Me.)--Aerial views
- Maine--Aerial views
- Bird's-eye view prints
- Androscoggin River (N.H. and Me.)--Maps
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.