Contributed by Lewiston Public Library
A postcard image shows the area near the corner of Main and Court streets in Auburn.
Auburn Hall, Kodaks, and the Goff Block are among the buildings shown. A horseless carriage (early automobile) shares the road with the trolley.
The bridge into Lewiston is in the background.
About This Item
- Title: Trolley, Court Street, Auburn, ca. 1900
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Town: Auburn
- County: Androscoggin
- State: ME
- Media: Postcard
- Dimensions: 2.25 cm x 3.5 cm
- Collection: Gridley Barrows Collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Lewiston Public Library
200 Lisbon Street, Lewiston, ME 04240
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Auburn Hall (Auburn, Me.)--Postcards
- Main St. (Auburn, Me.)--Postcards
- Court St. (Auburn, Me.)--Postcards
- Street railroads--Maine--Auburn--Postcards
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.