149-151 Oxford Street, Portland, 1924
Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Apartments & Store at 149-151 Oxford Street in Bayside, Portland, was owned by Maine Home for Homeless Boys in 1924. An alternate name or address for this property was 166-170 Pearl Street.
- Address: 149-151 Oxford Street, Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: Bayside
- 1924 Owner: Maine Home for Homeless Boys
- Use: Apartments & Store
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: photograph; ink on paper
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 26J Lot 8 Book 56 Page 1
- Object Type: Text and Image
For more information about this item, contact:
City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.