Sebago votes to raise money to pay soldier's bounties, 1862
Contributed by Sebago Historical Society
Report sent to the state showing that Sebago had voted to raise money to pay 11 volunteers to answer the call that President Lincoln issued in July 1862.
- Title: Sebago votes to raise money to pay soldier's bounties, 1862
- Creator: Porter, Stephen R
- Creation Date: 1868-12-14
- Subject Date: 1868-12-14
- Town: Sebago
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: ink on paper
- Dimensions (cm): 14.60 x 20.95
- Local Code: A.1
- Collection: State Archives Augusta, Maine
- Object Type: Text
For more information about this item, contact:
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
United States. Army--Recruiting and enlistment, etc.
Maine--Civil War, 1861-1865
United States--Civil War, 1861-1865
Bounties, Military--United States--Cases
If you'd like to privately share a comment with MMN staff, please use this form.